FREE SHIPPING IN THE U.S.A!!!
ROASTED & SALTED 1 LBs
(style 0 big size whole )
Macadamia nuts are considered by many to be a gourmet delicacy. Their
flavor has a slight resemblance to Hazelnuts and can be used instead of
Hazelnuts in some recipes. The macadamia nut is usually sold shelled
because their extremely hard shell is difficult to break with a
conventional nut cracker. These delicious nuts have numerous health
benefits and some unique culinary uses.
- Macadamia nuts have the highest amount of monounsaturated fat of any nut.
- They are gluten free.
- The help lower LDL (bad cholesterol) and increase HDL (good cholesterol).
- Macadamia nuts are beneficial in preventing stroke and coronary artery disease.
- Macadamia nuts provide the body with antioxidants to help keep you healthy.
- They are heart healthy and cholesterol free.
Ingredients: Macadamia nuts raw
|Serving Size: (100 grams)
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 76g||116%|
|Saturated Fat 12g||60%|
|Total Carboydrates 14g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 9g||~|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs|
Manufactured, repackaged or handled in a facility that processes
products containing: peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, salt and milk